Latest Team Rankings
Free Rivals Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
Locker Room Message Board Rules
Rules & Regulations
Do not expect special treatment because you've been on Warchant for years or because you're a subscriber. These rules are to be followed and will be enforced.
When emailing the moderators, it helps us tremendously to identify your username in the email. It's also helpful to provide a link to the problem thread if that's what the email is about.
The General Message Board Rules Still ApplyTopics
1) Please avoid sexually explicit topics. There are other outlets for those kind of discussions, please refrain from them on Warchant.
2) Keep the various sports discussions to the appropriate boards. That's why they're there.
We will allow 1 "Official" thread per major
sporting event. That thread will be allowed from the beginning (or day of)
the event and will last for 24 hours after the conclusion of the event. It
will then be moved to the Pro/General Sports Board unless it goes off on a
general sports topic unrelated to that specific event - in which case, it will
be moved sooner. If people begin taking advantage of this rule, it will be
4) Please try to scan the board before posting a new
thread to insure there isn't already one covering your topic. If you miss
one and post a 'rerun' thread and it gets locked or deleted, don't be offended -
we simply try to keep the board clean. If there are two or more identical
threads, we'll usually keep the one which has the most responses.
6) Discussions about illegal activities/how
to, including but not limited to illegal file-sharing and hacking are strictly
2) No pictures of men or women in skimpy clothing, in other words, "Assets" are no longer allowed anywhere on Warchant.
3) Using Warchant as a conduit to exchange
email addresses for "Asset" swapping is not allowed.
4) Statements or pictures supporting a political candidate or a political cause are allowed in signatures and avatars. Statements or pictures ridiculing a candidate or political cause are not allowed in signatures and avatars.
5) Links to personal blogs, no matter the
subject are not permitted.
2) Harassing, attacking, or threatening staff
members of this site via personal email or on other websites is grounds for
Problems/Questions about the way the board is being run
2) Arguing with a moderator on the board about
board policy/bannings is grounds for instant banning.
3) Three bans within a one-year period will results in a one-year removal from the site.
Admins and Moderators
Florida State NEWS