Originally posted by Dot Com: The first round of Warchant.com class predictions will be released on Thursday. This year we want to do things a little differently and include some of the readers/contributors on this board. So in addition to my picks, and those of Michael Langston, please give us your picks on the players listed below. Also, please write a sentence or two explaining why you picked the school you did for each player.
For each recruit listed, we will select a fan's pick and explanation which will be listed in the official Warchant.com prediction story that will be featured on the front page.
We will also save this page so you can come back after NSD and compare everyone's picks.
For each recruit below (1) name the school you think he will sign with, (2) a percentage of how confident you are in your pick, and (3) a short explanation (2 sentences) on why you picked that school.
Mario Edwards Jr. Josh Harvey-Clemons Reggie Northup Andrus Peat Amos Leggett Nelson Agholor Ronald Darby Menelik Watson Ricardo Louis Leonard Williams Tracy Howard Eddie Goldman
(1) Mario Edwards..In the end, I just believe there is too much Nole blood running in he and his family's veins. FSU 70%
(2) Reggie Northrup..He wants to be a Nole, the coaches want him to be a Nole and he will be a Nole. We have a serious need at the position, also. FSU 60%
(3) Andrus Peat..I am confident he has been a Nole for some time now. Why else would we turn a deaf ear to Evan Goodman and the like. FSU 100%
(4) Josh Harvey Clemons..He just doesn't have the feeling or love for FSU that other Lowndes recruits have. I believe the christian side of Mark Richt will win out here. UGA 55%
(5) Amos Leggett..Drama queen with questionable grades. Don't have a clue where he will wind up, but not at FSU.
(6) Nelson Agholor..Coach Dawsey has done one of his best recruiting jobs on this kid. In the end, he will sign with USC. FSU 50% USC 50%
(7) Ronald Darby..Track program and friendship with Bracy is the deciding factors. FSU 70%
(8) Menelik Watson..Possible FSU, but in the end no. It appears we are all in on Peat. We need another top OL, I just don't know where or when. AU 45%
(9) Ricardo Lewis..I believe he will be a Nole if Darby signs with us. FSU 49%
(10) Leonard Williams..Some way some how, a Nole. If I am wrong on this one, then we can take M Watson. 49%
(11) Tracy Howard..Just don't feel the love from this young man. I thought his sister being at FAMU would swing the deal for us, but apparently not. fu 60%
(12) Eddie Goldman..A stone cold lock for FSU and has been for months. FSU 100%
I'm being aggressive with the numbers here, but if the coaches want them, they will make it work. Lot's of ways to skin a cat, so-to-speak.