1. Mario Edwards Jr.(100%) - FSU, he fell back in love with FSU all over again
2. Josh Harvey-Clemons(100%) - FSU, keeping the faith that the Lowdes pipeline continues, many were doubtful Telvin would be a Nole, and seemed to be favoring UGA, but in the end and thankfully so, Telvin ended up being a NOLE. In the end I think JHC plays with his buddy and feels like joining something special going on at FSU and join a epic class.
3. Reggie Northup(15%) - Ohio State, with JHC coming to FSU, not enough room for 3 LB's in this class.
4. Andrus Peat(40%) - FSU, A battle FSU has to win and I think this weekend the family will be sold. Also Nebraska has Tyler Moore locked in as thier LT for the next 2 or 3 seasons, while FSU will be having an open competition for that LT position, so that has to be enticing.
5. Amos Leggett(80%) - Marshall, Doc Holliday...
6. Nelson Agholor(1%) - FSU, hoping while he may enjoy the trip to USC, he doesn't like the distance in the end, and maybe FSU made a bigger impact on his visit than what's been let on. Yeah FSU has a lot of talent at WR, but they've shown they play a lot of players, and have no problem leaning on freshman.
7. Ronald Darby(51%) - FSU, seems like he's looking for something more, and FSU track and Bracy, help FSU win this one.
8. Menelik Watson(60%) - FSU, finishes off a great offensive class that compliments last year's haul perfectly.
9. Ricardo Louis(0%) - Really have no clue, but with Bracy and Nelson, just no room for this talented wideout.
10. Leonard Williams(51%) - FSU, as long as the other DE committs can live with it, and I'm sure our coaches will work that out, this would be a great addition.
11. Tracy Howard(80%) - LSU, think he leans towards SEC and probably impressed with LSU's defensive backfield.
Eddie Goldman(15%) - FSU, tough battle here, but think he joins Darby at FSU.
This post was edited on 1/17 11:59 PM by jesword
Posted on 1/17 11:51 PM | IP: Logged