1. Mario Edwards commits to FSU 80% Edward has bonded with the staff as well as the recruits that are coming in.
2. Josh-Harvey-Clemons commits to UGA 60% Wants to stay close to home
3. Northup commits to Ohio state 50% last visit is to Ohio State. He falls to the Urban.
4. Peat commits to Nebraska 75% Brother and closer to his home.
5. Leggett commits to Marshall 85%
6. Aghlor commits to USC 75% Why no freakin idea
7. Darby commits to FSU 70% loves the track program and bonded well with the FSU commits at the UA game.
8. Watson commits to FSU 50%
9. Louis commits to FSU 65% I think the kid wants to stay close to home and UM sucks.
10.Williams commits to FSU 85% kid was ours after his visit.
11. Howard commits to FSU. 50% I think he is playing everyone.
12. Goldman commits to FSU 80% No way in hell he does not come here. You can thank Odell and Jernigan for that one.
Posted on 1/18 7:26 PM | IP: Logged
Originally posted by Dot Com: The first round of Warchant.com class predictions will be released on Thursday. This year we want to do things a little differently and include some of the readers/contributors on this board. So in addition to my picks, and those of Michael Langston, please give us your picks on the players listed below. Also, please write a sentence or two explaining why you picked the school you did for each player.
For each recruit listed, we will select a fan's pick and explanation which will be listed in the official Warchant.com prediction story that will be featured on the front page.
We will also save this page so you can come back after NSD and compare everyone's picks.
For each recruit below (1) name the school you think he will sign with, (2) a percentage of how confident you are in your pick, and (3) a short explanation (2 sentences) on why you picked that school.
Mario Edwards Jr. Josh Harvey-Clemons Reggie Northup Andrus Peat Amos Leggett Nelson Agholor Ronald Darby Menelik Watson Ricardo Louis Leonard Williams Tracy Howard Eddie Goldman
Mario Edwards JR.- 100% Nole!! He has had every opportunity to open his recruitment back up, and has not. Has a very strong bond with current FSU commitments.
Josh Harvey Clemons- 60% UGA. I just think the 3-4 defense is the defense he wants to be in. He has been a solid UGA lean for a while.
Reggie Northup- 70% FSU. He just seems to rave about FSU every time he talks about FSU. I think the entire family coming for the visit, is key.
Andrus Peat- 80% FSU. I have already made a post on this, so I have to back up what I say. Once his family see's FSU, it's a done deal.
Nelson Agholor- 51% FSU! Going for the upset here. I think USC is biggest threat, but I feel he pulls the trigger for the noles!!!
Ronald Darby- 100% FSU! I just feel this is a done deal. Once again, just a gut feeling.
Menelik Watson- 51% FSU. a dark horse here, just the need at OL, could swing him.
Ricardo Luis- 85% FSU. This kid is dynamite. Being a slot receiver, paired with Rashad Green, doesn't get any better than this.
Leonard Williams- 55% FSU. read some of the statemements made by posters about uf recruiter comments. Kid loves FSU.
Tracy Howard- 51% FSU!! This is my ultimate shock pick here. Kid knows Stoops puts DB's into the league. LSU is only competition on this one!
Eddie Goldman- 75% FSU. I just feel he has been a silent commit for a while. Mr. Goldman will secure the most dominant DL recruiting class in a long time!!
This post was edited on 1/18 9:19 PM by nolemaniac44
This post was edited on 1/18 9:21 PM by nolemaniac44
This post was edited on 1/18 9:23 PM by nolemaniac44
Posted on 1/18 9:10 PM | IP: Logged
Mario Edwards Jr. - 100% - He Loves Us! Josh Harvey-Clemons - 40% - Likes 3-4 D. Reggie Northup - 75% - Wants to be a Nole too much. Andrus Peat - 75% - Makes his own Bed...doesn't follow Bro! Amos Leggett - 25% - Had his chance...don't need him. Nelson Agholor - 51% - So you're telling me there's a chance!!! Ronald Darby - 70% - Why Decommit??? Menelik Watson - 55% - OC is gone @ AU...He like The Trickster! Ricardo Louis - 55% - Only if we have the room. Leonard Williams - 60% Only if we have the room...Awesome player! Love him! Tracy Howard - 25% - Goes w/ his heart...plays for the goats. Eddie Goldman - 75% - Hey Eddie...He Loves Us!
Posted on 1/19 9:38 AM | IP: Logged
With all the "posturing" going on especially with Howard, anythings possible but here's my picks....
1) Clemons - 85% UGA.... His actions says it all. He likes the 3-4 defense and is supposely visiting FSU this weekend. If he does make it on campus, then we have a slight chance.
2) Northup - 70% FSU..... Grew up a Nole fan. With a great visit expected this weekend, his dream will come true.
3) Peat - 55% FSU..... His relationship with Winston has made the difference and the two will be able to spend more time this weekend on their OV to FSU. His parents will see the bond that these young men have made along with Trickets resume seals the deal.
4) Leggette - 95% Marshall...... Grades and stability have always been the concern.
5) Agholor - 60% UF ......... Wants to stay close and will get early playing time.
6) Darby - 75% FSU ......... I believe Bracy open the door here and his visit sealed the deal. Where else in the country can he find a better combination of football, track and women???
7) Watson - 85% FSU ....... He loved his visit and is sold on Tricket. Enough said.
8) Louis - 55% FSU .......... If the numbers workout, he's in. Him not decommitting says that he's taking a wait and see approach. Auburn is very unstable at the moment.
9) Williams - 85% FSU........ If you ask him, he's a Nole. Just a delicate situation. I believe this will be worked out in the end.
10) Howard - 60% UF ........ Him doing the gator chump and his actions in general smell of Lizardville. Opposing schools have been known to have their recruits act as though they are interested in an attempt to slow a rivals progress overall. May or may not be the case here.
11) Goldman - 85% FSU..... His relationship with O'Dell, Casher, Fowler and Edwards along with our defensive philosophy sold him a long time ago.
12) Edwards - 55% FSU...... The distance factor and the talk of another DE coming in this class kind of shakes this pick up a bit. I'm not sold 100% on him picking the NOLES, but let's give it a shot.
13) Blake - 55% TAMU..... He just wanted to see what's out there. Would love to have him but he stays close to home.
This post was edited on 1/19 2:18 PM by 1clermontnole