ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports


Smack Board
Register User Options
Site: Forum:


Post New topic Post New Poll Post Reply   Page 1 2

Previous Topic | Next Topic | Back to Topics
Boy I had some fun on there site but then they band me for doing smack. I no it didn't say smack board but there has to be a place for it but I don't really care about it any more any way.GO NOLES
2/21 8:54 PM | IP: Logged God love ya, grasshopper, but I think you mean humiliated...



HUMIDIFY (humidified)
Dictionary entry overview: What does humidify mean?

? HUMIDIFY (verb)
The verb HUMIDIFY has 1 sense:

1. make (more) humid


Familiarity information: HUMIDIFY used as a verb is very rare.



Dictionary entry details



? HUMIDIFY (verb)



Sense 1 humidify [BACK TO TOP]


Meaning:

Make (more) humid

Classified under:

Verbs of size, temperature change, intensifying, etc.

Synonyms:

humidify; moisturise; moisturize

Context example:

We have a machine that humidifies the air in the house

Hypernyms (to "humidify" is one way to...):

dampen; moisten; wash (make moist)

Troponyms (each of the following is one way to "humidify"):

hydrate (cause to be hydrated; add water or moisture to)

Sentence frame:

Something ----s something


Antonym:

dehumidify (make less humid)


Learn English with... Proverbs

Posted on 2/21 9:51 PM | IP: Logged

The fellas heart is in the right place... he has that going for him..



Posted on 2/21 10:47 PM | IP: Logged

You must have really had'em sweating!



Posted on 2/21 11:07 PM | IP: Logged

I had em on the leash like a puppy dog the only way to stop me was by banning me which I was hoping for since it showed their fear.GO NOLES



Posted on 2/22 8:20 AM | IP: Logged

They need humidifying and fumigating too.



Posted on 2/22 8:26 AM | IP: Logged


Originally posted by seminolesrule112:
I had em on the leash like a puppy dog the only way to stop me was by banning me which I was hoping for since it showed their fear.GO NOLES


I feel confident in saying that they've misunderestimated you.

Posted on 2/22 5:11 PM | IP: Logged

Somewhere in there is a joke about Cuban cigars...

Posted on 2/22 5:58 PM | IP: Logged


Originally posted by goldmom:




Originally posted by seminolesrule112:
I had em on the leash like a puppy dog the only way to stop me was by banning me which I was hoping for since it showed their fear.GO NOLES




I feel confident in saying that they've misunderestimated you.

Yes yes they did and it did smell bad over there.GO NOLES



Posted on 2/22 6:55 PM | IP: Logged

112,This woman will not band you for doing smack.

Photobucket



Posted on 2/22 10:21 PM | IP: Logged


Originally posted by noleit:
112,This woman will not band you for doing smack.

Photobucket



Johnny Law in the upper right hand corner may have something to say about it though... Anyways keep it up 112 your quickly becoming a must read around here.



Posted on 2/22 10:52 PM | IP: Logged

I don't think we've had a poster this entertaining since superbob. Humidify on with your bad self, 112. Wow. Just wow.

Posted on 2/22 11:09 PM | IP: Logged


Originally posted by seminolesrule112:
Boy I had some fun on there site but then they band me for doing smack. I no it didn't say smack board but there has to be a place for it but I don't really care about it any more any way.GO NOLES



Since no one else has, I'll say it...... Emmit is that you?

Posted on 2/23 9:29 AM | IP: Logged

112,
You are doing something right, you currently have threads devoted to you on both um/ufs sites

I don't think that has been done since the Legend Seminiferous did so countless times(he's in their tiny brains)

Keep up the humidification my friend



Posted on 2/23 5:57 PM | IP: Logged

112 is the man.



sorta.



Posted on 2/23 6:17 PM | IP: Logged

I need board reinstatement at one of those lovely boards. I want to play too.

Posted on 2/23 11:05 PM | IP: Logged


Originally posted by BoNoles:


Keep up the humidification my friend



Bo, How long do you think it takes get humidified?
devilWink

BTW, while you were sitting on your 10,000th post, I am now 25 FOREVER on is this board. I have 112 to thank for that.



Posted on 2/24 9:24 AM | IP: Logged

Possibly the best thread title ever.

Posted on 2/24 9:50 AM | IP: Logged


Originally posted by NOAH2LEAK:




Originally posted by BoNoles:


Keep up the humidification my friend





Bo, How long do you think it takes get humidified?
devilWink


For me it depends on if I've been drinking or not

It probably doesn't take a UM fan long to be humidified...Already pretty hot standing next to heat flippin burgers all day.

25? Now you are younger than me, hit the big 27 in May. I'm getting old-at least with the GUYS around here I have plenty of sources for advise on handling my old age

This post was edited on 2/24 10:34 AM by BoNoles



Posted on 2/24 10:27 AM | IP: Logged

This thread title is the beau ideal of the smack board, marinated to perfection.

Posted on 2/24 10:56 AM | IP: Logged


Originally posted by Seminiferous:
This thread title is the beau ideal of the smack board, marinated to perfection.


I agree, but question your patriotism at the French reference.

Posted on 2/24 12:25 PM | IP: Logged

I never realized that hurricanes lacked for humidity. Learn something new every day.



Posted on 2/26 5:52 PM | IP: Logged


Originally posted by slimcane:
I never realized that hurricanes lacked for humidity. Learn something new every day.


Humidity can certainly have its effects....more moisture can turn that giant sucking sound to a giant slurping sound....Happy

This post was edited on 2/26 6:06 PM by IrishPokerDog



Posted on 2/26 6:05 PM | IP: Logged


Originally posted by slimcane:
I never realized that hurricanes lacked for humidity. Learn something new every day.
roll

Posted on 3/3 4:56 PM | IP: Logged

This thread title cannot be allowed to drift away.

Posted on 3/15 9:34 PM | IP: Logged


Originally posted by Seminiferous:
This thread title cannot be allowed to drift away.


Wonder if we could get our dear friend 64 to pin it ? 3dGrin



Posted on 3/16 12:15 AM | IP: Logged


Originally posted by semper fi nole:

Originally posted by Seminiferous:
This thread title cannot be allowed to drift away.


Wonder if we could get our dear friend 64 to pin it ? 3dGrin


Good idea. Done.



Posted on 3/16 5:41 AM | IP: Logged

Thanks Boss !!3dGrin



Posted on 3/16 11:46 AM | IP: Logged


Originally posted by Seminiferous:
This thread title cannot be allowed to drift away.
Well saved, Niffy!

Posted on 3/17 1:53 PM | IP: Logged

I see we have part of the canes back anyway.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Posted on 3/17 10:25 PM | IP: Logged

We can't allow the caines to dry out... must keep them humidified..



Posted on 3/20 5:19 PM | IP: Logged


Originally posted by semper fi nole:
We can't allow the caines to dry out... must keep them humidified..
Ya, keep em nice and wet.GO NOLES



Posted on 3/22 8:40 PM | IP: Logged

Without moisture, can a hurricane even exist?

112 is, I believe, strengthening the Canes. If you REALLY want to hit em where it hurts, you should try DE humidifying them.

This post was edited on 3/24 2:55 PM by JD Gator

Posted on 3/24 2:54 PM | IP: Logged

They've done studies. 60% of the time this thread makes sense everytime.



Posted on 3/24 4:18 PM | IP: Logged


Originally posted by JD Gator:
Without moisture, can a hurricane even exist?

112 is, I believe, strengthening the Canes. If you REALLY want to hit em where it hurts, you should try DE humidifying them.

This post was edited on 3/24 2:55 PM by JD Gator


Actually the canes of Miami get hurt by moisture weird an't it.GO NOLES!



Posted on 3/24 4:33 PM | IP: Logged


Originally posted by seminolesrule112:




Originally posted by JD Gator:
Without moisture, can a hurricane even exist?

112 is, I believe, strengthening the Canes. If you REALLY want to hit em where it hurts, you should try DE humidifying them.

This post was edited on 3/24 2:55 PM by JD Gator



Actually the canes of Miami get hurt by moisture weird an't it.GO NOLES!



Squirt em in the eye with yo bad self 112!



Posted on 4/2 11:45 AM | IP: Logged

There were alot of Canes self humidifying after last nights game(14-4)

Posted on 4/4 12:01 PM | IP: Logged

I have to confess, I come by every now and then and read this thread just to laugh a bit.


Go Canes!



Posted on 5/6 8:30 AM | IP: Logged

I have a suggestion for you in order to stay young....pack youself in ice. This would probably be much better than being humidified.
Hummmmmmmmm, let's see, humidified = humid = moisture = wet = water. Okay, now I understand, he actually waterboarded us! Shame on him.
I am going to tell Prez Obama so he can put a stop to this immediately!!!

Posted on 6/4 4:00 PM | IP: Logged


Originally posted by canefan61:
I have a suggestion for you in order to stay young....pack youself in ice. This would probably be much better than being humidified.
Hummmmmmmmm, let's see, humidified = humid = moisture = wet = water. Okay, now I understand, he actually waterboarded us! Shame on him.
I am going to tell Prez Obama so he can put a stop to this immediately!!!



Liberal...Liberal Candycane.GO NOLES



Posted on 6/4 4:36 PM | IP: Logged

seminolesrule112
Warchant.com
Post #3376
MyFanPage
Add Buddy Re: Tallahassee Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You people live corn feilds and jump up and down with no shirts on and shout WE NEED A TEAM.GO NOLES

Posted on 6/10 7:32 AM | IP: Logged


The grasshopper penned this "humidifying" gem on the II smack board...have no clue who he was posting to...as only the OP was an Irish fan and was complimenting the city of Tally.

Please also note that I never leave the house without my top on and live at least a couple of miles from the nearest cornfield.
wink

Posted on 6/10 8:25 AM | IP: Logged

If you happen to have an earth shattering, life altering experience... I suggest reading this thread for therapy... won't change anything, but it's damn entertaining... good job 112...3dGrin



Posted on 6/11 8:41 PM | IP: Logged

"it's damn entertaining...."

So does that mean you're thinking about me running around without my top in a cornfield? wink

Well, looks like 112 has found a gator poster on our board to humidify...I'm popping some corn. :)

This post was edited on 6/11 10:37 PM by irishalice

Posted on 6/11 10:14 PM | IP: Logged


Originally posted by irishalice:
"it's damn entertaining...."

So does that mean you're thinking about me running around without my top in a cornfield? wink

Well, looks like 112 has found a gator poster on our board to humidify...I'm popping some corn. :)

This post was edited on 6/11 10:37 PM by irishalice




ALL I think about is you running topless through a cornfield....cool 696969696969696969696969696969Wink



Posted on 6/11 11:22 PM | IP: Logged


Originally posted by irishalice:
"it's damn entertaining...."

So does that mean you're thinking about me running around without my top in a cornfield? wink

Well, looks like 112 has found a gator poster on our board to humidify...I'm popping some corn. :)

This post was edited on 6/11 10:37 PM by irishalice




I was just talking about Indian[at least thats what I was told that states like]. Ya, I was having some fun with that gate and he still hasn't come back on your smack board yet.GO NOLES



Posted on 6/15 8:39 PM | IP: Logged

You mean Indiana? There's more to Indiana than just cornfields...there's soybeans, cantaloupes, watermelons, wheat, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, apples, peaches, potatoes, strawberries just to mention a few. Though we refer to fields of cukes, peppers, strawberries, and tomatoes as patches. Yep, we all go barefoot, live in the hills and the hollows, have outdoor plumbing, grow our own food, make our own clothes and chew tobaccy in Indiana. We are the true rubes of the good ole USA and proud of it too.

Also every redblooded Hoosier knows you never ever run topless through a cornfield...you end up itchy and full of scratches. :) (and that's from the corn)

Fever will show back up eventually...he's a regular visitng rival poster during the season.

This post was edited on 6/16 10:05 PM by irishalice

Posted on 6/16 9:43 PM | IP: Logged


Originally posted by irishalice:
You mean Indiana? There's more to Indiana than just cornfields...there's soybeans, cantaloupes, watermelons, wheat, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, apples, peaches, potatoes, strawberries just to mention a few. Though we refer to fields of cukes, peppers, strawberries, and tomatoes as patches. Yep, we all go barefoot, live in the hills and the hollows, have outdoor plumbing, grow our own food, make our own clothes and chew tobaccy in Indiana. We are the true rubes of the good ole USA and proud of it too.

Also every redblooded Hoosier knows you never ever run topless through a cornfield...you end up itchy and full of scratches. :) (and that's from the corn)

Fever will show back up eventually...he's a regular visitng rival poster during the season.

This post was edited on 6/16 10:05 PM by irishalice




Oops, typed to fast any ways your saying this fever guys like a bug that only shows up special times of the year? Got cha.GO NOLES



Posted on 6/17 2:11 PM | IP: Logged


Originally posted by irishalice:
... every redblooded Hoosier knows you never ever run topless through a cornfield...


What color is your blood, Alice?



Posted on 6/24 5:09 PM | IP: Logged

Sorry, to disappoint you, Jaxie, but I've never been bare breasted in a cornfield. Though I did spend several summers picking cantaloupes in a bikni top and cutoffs on my uncle's farm.

This post was edited on 6/25 8:31 AM by irishalice

Posted on 6/25 8:18 AM | IP: Logged


Originally posted by irishalice:
...bare breasted .... cantaloupes ....

This post was edited on 6/25 8:31 AM by irishalice




This is all I got outa that....tongue



Posted on 7/7 11:26 AM | IP: Logged

Previous Topic | Next Topic | Back to Topics

Post New topic Post New Poll Post Reply Page 1 2

LATEST NEWS




Rivals.com is your source for: College Football | Football Recruiting | College Basketball | Basketball Recruiting | College Baseball | High School | College Merchandise
Site-specific editorial/photos Warchant.com. All rights reserved. This website is an officially and independently operated source of news and information not affiliated with any school or team.
About | Advertise with Us | Contact | Privacy Policy | About our Ads | Terms of Service | Copyright/IP policy | Yahoo! Sports - NBC Sports Network

Statistical information 2007 STATS LLC All Rights Reserved.